Let’s Eat Group Supply
Catering and Bars for
Venues and Events
throughout the UK
Let’s Eat is a quality, professional and experienced catering service company. Founded by Albert and Leon Milne in 1983, Let’s Eat supplies quality catering to a wide range of blue chip clients. When you engage Let’s Eat you acquire:
- Catering that adds value to the visitor experience
- Extensive experience of successful delivery
- Confidence that the catering will be exemplary
- A fast and efficient service
- Chef designed menus
- Full and part-time, employed and trained, staff
- The best equipment
- A supplier you can trust
Let’s Eat is a family business, so we care about our delivery and keeping our clients happy.
- Our customers include:
- The Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre
- The Glasgow Art Gallery
- The Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre
- Glasgow City Council’s Park & Recreational areas
- The new Glasgow Transport Museum
- Manchester City Football Club
- Sunderland Football Club
- The Manchester City Commonwealth Games
- The Edinburgh Tattoo
- Edinburgh Zoo
Let’s Eat always looks to add value to your event and build a relationship that will be enduring. This strategy is borne out by the number of long-standing happy customers we have.
At Let’s Eat we like to get involved in a project early, in that way there is time to design the menus and organise tastings thus ensuring our clients get the right products for the target market.
We are passionate about food;
We source exceptional local produce wherever possible.
We like to create products with an innovative twist to complement our more traditional offerings.
We use external culinary advisors in the preparation of our menus. John Benson Smith (head chef; Man City FC, advisor to Marks & Spencer), Marco Pierre White and Jamie Oliver’s new events company Fabulous Fan Fayre have been consulted on event menus.
We have food tasting sessions ahead of serving the public so that all of our staff and other event staff have full knowledge and understanding of what’s on offer.